Angelina Jolie I had a bad experience with Harvey Weinstein

Angelina Jolie"I had a bad experience with Harvey Weinstein in my youth, and as a result, chose never to work with him again and warn others when they did," she told The New York Times via email. "This behavior towards women in any field, any country is unacceptable."

Gwyneth Paltrow The actress told The New York Times that when she was 22, Weinstein hired her for the lead role in Emma and that before production began he invited her to his hotel suite, placed his hands on her and suggested they get massages. She said, "I was a kid...I was signed up. I was petrified." She said she refused his advances and told her then-boyfriend Brad Pitt, who confronted Weinstein and told him never to touch her again.

Cara Delevingne The model and actress said that she attended a meeting with Weinstein and a director in a hotel lobby and that she and Weinstein were later left alone, after which he invited her to his room. She said she declined initially but went there after his assistant said her car was not ready.

"When I arrived I was relieved to find another woman in his room and thought immediately that I was safe," she said in a statement posted on Instagram. "He asked us to kiss and she began some sort of advances upon his direction. I swiftly got up and asked him if he knew that I could sing. And I began to sing...I thought it would make the situation better...more professional...like an audition...I was so nervous. After singing I said again that I had to leave. He walked me to the door and stood in front of it and tried to kiss me on the lips. I stopped him and managed to get out of the room."

"I still got the part for the film and always thought that he gave it to me because of what happened," she continued. "Since then I felt awful that I did the movie. I felt like I didn't deserve the part. I was so hesitant about speaking out...I didn't want to hurt his family. I felt guilty as if I did something wrong. I was also terrified that this sort of thing had happened to so many women I know but no one had said anything because of fear. I want women and girls to know that being harassed or abused or raped is NEVER their fault and not talking about it will always cause more damage than speaking the truth."